Hello Families and welcome back to another exciting school year. We sincerely hope that everyone is having an enjoyable summer spending time with family and friends.
We have an exciting year of school planned for you. The staff and School Council are already working hard to ensure our school is a great place to learn and grow.
Please share this message if you know of any new families to our community who have not yet signed up for our NewsWire.
The first day back at School is Tuesday, September 4th. Supervision begins on the yard at 9:05 with the opening bell @ 9:20.
Weather permitting, we will gather on the black top as a community for O Canada and prayer. We will then break out by division to announce class lists.
Please note the following:
- Primary students (grades 1-3) will gather in the gym and teachers will call class lists
- Junior students (grades 4-6) will gather by the portables and teachers will call class lists
- Intermediate students (grades 7-8) will gather by the basketball nets and teachers will call class lists
- JK/SK students will have already received a separate phone call about their staggered entry start date. JK/SK students do not attend on the first day of school.
- In the event of rain we will gather in the gym
Once lists are called, teachers will take students to class to begin the day and parents are asked to depart at that time.
Please note that our meet the teacher BBQ is scheduled for Tuesday, September 11th.
2018-2019 will be a great year of school. Please enjoy the remainder of the summer and we will see you all September 4th.
St. Anne School Staff