Our first School Council meeting of the year will be held on Tuesday, October 2nd @ 6:00 in the library.
At that time we will be holding elections for this year’s executive. The executive positions are:
To be considered for one of these positions you must complete the attached nomination form and hand it in to the main office by Monday, October 1st.
Parents are always encouraged and welcome to participate in monthly school council meetings.
Responsibilities of Members……
- Attend all regularly scheduled meetings.
- Participate in discussions at meetings.
- When possible, attend School Council events.
- Be open to grow personally in faith- based education.
- Work co-operatively together to develop common goals at the board and school level.
- Serve as an advocate and voice to the members of the school community.
- Maintain confidentiality.
The School Council Executive……
- Members of School Council will elect a Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer.
- The Principal or Teacher Representative may not serve on the executive.
- The Executive positions will be a one-year term and may be renewed yearly.
- The Chair and the Principal will set the agenda for each meeting, with input from other members of the Council.
School council meeting topics must be approved in advance and meetings will focus on agenda topics only.
We look forward to working with you.
Join us on October 2nd and submit nomination forms to the office by Monday, October 1st.
St. Anne School Staff