With Halloween just a week away we would like to share the following:
Halloween celebrations will be teacher organized in each classroom cohort.
- Students are encouraged to wear non-violent themed costumes. Please avoid overly scary costumes.
- Weapons or small accessories should stay at home
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged costumes
- Teachers decide when their class will wear or model costumes
- Orange and black is a good idea for older students
- Teachers will go over trick or treat safety rules, but parents are also encouraged to do so at home this week.
- Treats: Please do not send treats this year. The school is providing one small bag of treats that have been safely packaged.
- Health and safety masks will still need to be worn. If there is a mask with your child’s costume, it can be worn for photos etc., with teacher permission
We thank you so much for all the support this year.
Have a happy and safe Halloween.
St. Anne School Staff