Our Halloween fundraiser dance a thon is almost here and we couldn’t be more excited. Please see the attachment for some important information and please review the information below so we can all have a great day.
- Students are encouraged to wear non-violent themed costumes. Please avoid overly scary costumes.
- Weapons or small accessories should stay at home
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged costumes
- Teachers decide when their class will wear or model costumes
- Orange and black is a good idea for older students
- Teachers will go over trick or treat safety rules, but parents are also encouraged to do so at home this week
- Please do not send home baked treats, just store bought in sealed packages – this is a safe schools concern (Allergies from baked goods, etc.). Please also consider items like a pencil, eraser, or stickers if you are sending something in.
We are so excited for our dance a thon. Please remind your children to use their manners and be on their best behavior while enjoying the dance.
We have an assembly planned Friday to raffle off the themed baskets and our awesome BMX Bike! Thanks to The Hub Bike Shop for this amazing donation!
St. Anne School Staff